Contact Button

Email Updates

  • test

    Font Size A A A


    Thomas Bill Search
    Search by Keyword
    Search by Bill #

Help with a Federal Agency

If you need assistance with a federal agency; whether you have a problem with the Social Security Administration, the Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Department of Veterans Affairs, or want help with the Small Business Administration, Congressman Schiff's office may be able to help.

Congressman Schiff's website contains more detailed information about the following issues areas, but if you need assistance with an issue that you do not see on the list, please contact Congressman Schiff's Burbank office at (818) 450-2900 or (323) 315-5555.

According to the Privacy Act of 1974, in order for Congressman Schiff to assist you, written authorization is needed. Please complete the Casework Authorization Form and return it to Congressman Schiff's Burbank office.

Once you have filled out this form, mail it to Congressman Schiff's Burbank office at 245 East Olive Ave, #200 Burbank, California 91502 or fax them to (818) 450-2928.

If you are seeking information on your eligibility for various government benefits, helps citizens access government benefit eligibility information through a free, confidential, and easy-to-use questionnaire.

As a federal representative, Congressman Schiff is able to make inquiries of federal agencies. If your case involves state, county or local government, your public school district or other public agencies, please visit for contact information for your elected state and local representatives.