Help with a Federal Agency

If you need assistance with a federal agency, such as the Social Security Administration, the Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Internal Revenue Service or any other federal government department, Congressman Schiff's office may be able to help.

According to the Privacy Act of 1974, in order for Congressman Schiff to assist you, written authorization is needed. Please complete a Casework Authorization Form below and return it to Congressman Schiff's Burbank office at 245 East Olive Ave, #200 Burbank, California 91502 or fax to (818) 450-2928.

If you are seeking information on your eligibility for various government benefits, may provide the answers to your questions. This website provides information about government benefit eligibility through a free, confidential, and easy-to-use questionnaire.

Use the form below to generate the Privacy Release form which you can then print and mail into the office. If you would rather print a blank form click here